Being a vegan isn’t just about not using animal products, don’t be daft, it’s way more than that. I’ve made a short tick list to help out any vegans out there, new or old, to make sure you’re doing it properly.
Vegan Shenanigans Essential Vegan Ticklist
- Start a Twitter account
- Put V in a circle after your name
- #vegan in profile
- Buy some sandles
- Buy a bike
- Buy something with a vegan slogan on it
- Book yoga lesson
- Act as if animals can tell you are vegan and like you better, even the ones who eat other animals
- Google every vegan cake recipe under the sun
- Let people know how much energy you have now
- Don’t eat meat
- Don’t eat dairy
- Don’t wear dead stuff
That’s basically it. Just the Twitter account will save a few thousand animals alone.
Once you’ve ticked all of these boxes you’ll pretty much be a Buddhist monk, half saving the world. Well done you!
Categories:A Guide To...